Indian Air force
Mission Defence Academy is one of the best institutes for Airforce written entrance exam near Rohtak. Prepare for the Airforce Group X and Y exam conducted by the Central Airman Selection Board (CASB) to fill the technical vacancies in the Indian Armed Forces. There are 14 centers of CASB all across India. Clearing the Airforce Entrance Exam is a dream of Indian youths who wish to join the airforce services.
We provide the best airforce coaching near rohtak to prepare the aspirants in the best ways possible so as to join the Airforce and build a strong future of the nation. Proper guidance and coaching are provided to the students for the written exam as well as machine tests, i.e. Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), Word Association Test (WAT), Self Description Test (SD), Situation Reaction Test (SRT), etc.
The teachers at Mission Defence Academy are well trained, experienced, and available to guide the students throughout the duration of coaching. We conduct regular mock tests, provide study material based on the latest exam syllabus, daily practice papers, and doubt sessions, etc. to help the students to excel in the field and get an idea of the exam they are going to appear in for the proper time management. Also, the teachers help the students in boosting their confidence and enhancing their personality with all the facilities in the institute and the proper guidance that would be very helpful for them in the future.
Join Alar Academy today for the best airforce coaching near rohtak. Hurry Up!! Limited Seats Left!!
Airforce Group X and Group Y Exam
Being an Airforce Officer is a matter of pride and honor for the Indian youths. It is a dream job of many that makes them well-prepared for the challenges in the future with dignity and courage by mental as well as physical development. Youths experience challenges that are unknown in their daily lives after joining the Airforce. Enroll in the Alar academy today for the best Airforce Group X and Group Y coaching near ROhtak.
We offer top-quality classes and courses for Airforce Group X and Group Y Exam preparation. The exam is conducted once a year and is a completely computer-based examination. The students are provided with the best facilities in the institute that are required for the preparation of the exam.
Details of Airforce Examination
● Airforce Group X Exam: It is an online exam that is completely computer-based. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes. The exam consists of 70 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with no negative marking. The subjects for the exam are English, Physics, and Mathematics of class 12th. Join our new batch for Airforce Group X coaching now to qualify for the exam.
● Airforce Group Y Exam: It is an online exam that is completely computer-based. The duration of the exam is 45 minutes. The exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with no negative marking. The subjects for the exam are English, Reasoning, and General Awareness. Join our new batch for Airforce Group Y coaching now to qualify for the exam.
● The forms for the Airforce exam are out in the month of December or January and the exam takes place in the month of March.
● The age limit for a candidate to appear in the Airforce Exam is 17 to 21 years.
● The candidate applying for the exam must have passed class 12 / Intermediate / equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, and English as the subjects. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and also a minimum of 50% marks in English to be eligible for appearing in the examination.
● The examination includes a written test, an adaptability test, a physical fitness test (PFT), an interview, and a medical examination.